We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy and safety of children. This Site is not intended for children under the age of 18.
Information We May Collect - We may collect the following information about you:
● Data submitted by you, such as your e-mail address, name, and telephone number. We may combine this information with publicly available information.
● Data submitted by you through a job application form.
● Data submitted by you through a survey.
● Certain types of demographic information.
● Geolocation data.
Some of this information may be stored in our files along with the date and time.
We may use tracking pixels and other technologies to track when emails have been opened and which links in an email have been clicked. This helps us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and provide you with more targeted information.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process information about you and how you interact with the Site. Google provides you the means in order to opt out from Google’s collection of information.
We use organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. When you submit information through a form on the Site, we may encrypt the transmission of that information. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any other network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through the Site, we do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit.
How We May Use Your Information - We may use your information in the following ways:
● To fulfill your requests.
● To communicate with you about the information you requested.
● To contact you and send you emails that may be of interest to you.
● To contact you via surveys about your opinion of current services or of potential new services.
● To infer whether you are a good candidate for our products and services.
● To remember information you entered on the Site.
● To improve our websites, services, and products.
● To customize the content you see.
● To conduct research.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We may share your information with our trusted partners who work on our behalf. These partners may use your information to help us communicate with you.
We may work with ad networks that display targeted advertisements based on your information. These ad networks may make inferences based on this information in order to provide targeted ads. They may collect and aggregate information about you or make inferences based on your information to serve targeted ads to you.
How to Opt Out from Emails
If you do not want to receive emails from us, you can opt out or change your preferences any time by sending an email to StudioMCayman@outlook.com.
Right to Request Information
You may request, and we will provide you with, information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request access to, or correction or deletion of your personal information, by contacting us at StudioMCayman@outlook.com. We will respond to your request in due course..
How to Contact Us